Did you know that over 30% of all absenteeism is related to mental well-being? With OpenUp as
your all-in-one mental well-being platform, you can provide your employees with the mental
support they deserve. Empower your workforce to build resilience, ease stress, and reach their
full potential. From one-on-one and group sessions with psychologists to masterclasses,
check-ins, and self-learning materials, OpenUp gives your employees the right support. All in
one place, available anytime, anywhere. Make mental well-being a priority in your organisation
today and get to know OpenUp. Make mental well-being a priority in your organisation and get
to know OpenUp.
What OpenUp has to offer:
- 360° mental well-being solution, all in one place, available anytime, anywhere.
- Access to 1:1 and group sessions whenever you need with certified psychologists in 25+ languages.
- Self-learning courses, masterclasses, mindfulness courses, health check-ins, and more.
- HR platform to access anonymized, monthly reports with actionable mental well-being insights & trends from your organisation.
- A mental well-being partner who leads the German and Dutch markets and has the experience from serving 1500+ organisations worldwide and supporting 350,000 employees to feel better.
Top 3 Benefits
- Preventive solutions to mental well-being challenges with measurable impact.
- Boost motivation, productivity and happiness at work.
- Prevent absenteeism and reduce cost & employee turnover.
Mental well-being in figures:
● 70% of employees still go to work while dealing with mental challenges that result in
● Over 50% of employees who leave do so for mental well-being reasons.
● More than 30% of all absenteeism is related to mental well-being.
● Poor well-being costs €1,500 to €2,500 per employee per year.
● 98% of employees feel more resilient after consultations with OpenUp.
● How Ace & Tate lowered the hurdles and removed barriers to mental well-being support.
● How GoHenry has overcome the long waiting times to talk to a mental well-being
● Mister Spex breaking the taboo on mental health for their diverse and international
● Picnic closing the gap to mental well-being support, offering immediate and effective
support compared to traditional healthcare channels.